The Center for American Military Music Opportunities (CAMMO) is an innovative 501(c)3 nonprofit organization committed to the idea of American military service members and veterans joining to share their love of music, performance and audio technology, as well as benefiting from the healing power of music and sound.
CAMMO’s initial mission was to create a supportive platform for skill building in individual musicianship and performance, along with connecting Service members to leading industry talent development specialists. The result was unique career opportunities in the music industry and new gateways for military personnel and Veterans to produce state-of-the-art performances, concerts, and workshops for multigenerational audiences.
The success of these initial programs, along with new developments in brain imaging and neuroscientific research and discoveries about the impact of music on brain functions, led CAMMO to expand its mission. The importance of music therapy continues to evolve; trained music therapists have improved their treatment strategies and developed new techniques and models of care. As a result, CAMMO staff now includes board-certified music therapists to implement, direct, and create therapeutic programming based on the latest and best evidence-based research.
CAMMO’s mission now encompasses two primary goals:
- Create music based therapeutic programming and outlet for Service Members, Veterans, and Family Members.
- Train and educate Service Members and Veterans in music-industry career opportunities, including artist development.
We thank our tee shirt partner, ChariTEES for their printing and logistics support on this tee shirt fundraising project.We ask all those who buy our shirt to check sizing before making their purchase and PLEASE no exchanges or returns as this is a donation initiative. If for some reason you are unhappy with the shirt, PLEASE pass it along to a family member or friend.
Please Read - Disclaimer
It is acknowledged that ChariTEES is the printer and fulfillment service only for the organization(s)as promoted on this page. It does not warrant express or implied any ownership of the designs being printed. By submitting any material on the Service, the non profits, their representatives and or supporters warrant that they have the right to use the artwork as shown on our site. They further warrant that their posted designs do not infringe any third party copyrights, trademarks, or patents. You warrant your posted material is your own.They further hold ChariTEES.org, its owners and corporate owners and affiliates harmless against any claims whatsoever from any other corporation, non-profit, or individual.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.. Your notification must contain the following information:
● an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
● a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
● a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for us
to locate the material;
● your address, telephone number, and email address;
● a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
● a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that
you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Thank You,