It is acknowledged that ChariTEES is the printer and fulfillment service only for the organizations as promoted on this page. It does not warrant express or implied any ownership of the designs being printed. By submitting any material on the Service, the non profits, their representatives and or supporters warrant that they have the right to use the artwork as shown on our site. They further warrant that their posted designs do not infringe any third party copyrights, trademarks, or patents. You warrant your posted material is your own.They further hold ChariTEES, its owners and affiliates harmless against any claims whatsoever from any other corporation, non-profit, or individual.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact email@example.com.. Your notification must contain the following information:
- ● an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- ● a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- ● a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for usto locate the material;
- ● your address, telephone number, and email address;
- ● a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by thecopyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- ● a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, thatyou are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Thank YouCHARITEES