We own the Federal trademark ChariTEES® (# 2508718 dated 7/6/1998) and the LiberTEES® trademark (#77625089 dated 3/1/2009). Both are owned by The Firestone Group Inc, Boca Raton Florida.
We continuously are defending our ownership rights to the fullest extent of the law. Please do NOT abuse our ownership rights.
ANY ABUSE OF OUR TRADEMARKS WILL NOT TO BE TOLERATED.
It is acknowledged that ChariTEES® acts in the capacity of a screen printing, embroidery, and promotional products distributor and as a fundraising entity for non-profits. The designs as sold on our site are printed with the expressed permission of the organizations that we serve.
In the event an organization or individual submits a design to us to be promoted on our site we will request formal authorization to do so and by posting same on our sites they are giving us full legal rights to share and promote it with us. They further warrant that said designs do not infringe on any third party copyrights, trademarks, or patents and they further hold ChariTEES®, its owners and affiliates harmless against any claims whatsoever from any other corporation, non-profit, or individual.
ChariTEES® will also use and raise money for nonprofits using designs that are owned, licensed, or designed by our company and ChariTEES® takes full responsibility for any legal actions that may result that are associated with these designs sold on our sites.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.. Your notification must contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for us to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.