We ask you to consider joining our fight against ALS by supporting this important project. You can be the HERO of our story and make the Larry Tyler Caregiver Fund come to life.
We were honored to care for Dad during his battle with ALS. But the truth is, we needed more help. That’s when the ALS Association provided my parents a respite grant. They were our heroes, saving us when we felt overwhelmed. Dad understood how important their help was, not just for him, but for Judy too. He would be so proud of these efforts to fill this fund in his name so that other families may be eased in their battle against ALS.
The ALS Association needs more funds to offer families these life-altering respite care grants. These grants allow a professional caregiver to come into the home and assist a family with patient care so they can attend to other duties – kid activities, grocery shopping, even a much-needed nap. The St. Louis Chapter couples this care with a Case Manager who regularly visits, ensuring that equipment is being used effectively, answering ongoing questions about the disease, and coordinating additional resources as needed.
This t-shirt sale campaign through ChariTEES is just part of our fundraising efforts to fill the LTCG Fund coffers, so please share the link to your social networks, email it to your friends and family, and of course, BUY A SHIRT (or 3) for you and your loved ones! Who wouldn’t love a cool STL Superhero shirt supporting our endeavor to triumph over the evil ALS? The shirt price includes shipping plus a donation directly to the ALS Association – St. Louis Regional Chapter.
Thank you for your love, support, and partnership in creating the world without ALS.
(Orders will take approximately 7-14 days to process and ship.)
Shirts will arrive within two weeks. Please, no returns as this is a charity initiative. If you are unhappy with your selection or there is a size issue, please pass it along to a friend.
It is acknowledged that ChariTEES is the printer and fulfillment service only for the organizations as promoted on this page. It does not warrant express or implied any ownership of the designs being printed. By submitting any material on the Service, the non profits, their representatives and or supporters warrant that they have the right to use the artwork as shown on our site. They further warrant that their posted designs do not infringe any third party copyrights, trademarks, or patents. You warrant your posted material is your own.They further hold ChariTEES, its owners and affiliates harmless against any claims whatsoever from any other corporation, non-profit, or individual.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.. Your notification must contain the following information:
- ● an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- ● a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- ● a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for usto locate the material;
- ● your address, telephone number, and email address;
- ● a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by thecopyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- ● a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, thatyou are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Thank YouCHARITEES