The program has been created to teach philanthropy to kids at an early age using a printed tee shirt.
The simple steps…….
- The class designs a shirt.
- The kids vote on the best design to be sold
- The kids study different charities that help kids and decide which one they want to help with the funds that they raise.
- ChariTEES® will work with the teachers and determine the price of the finished shirt and be paid for only the shirts that are sold.
- The kids then sell the shirts to family, friends and on social media and our ChariTEES® CROWD page and donations are sent to the chosen charity!
Please email email@example.com or call us at 866.764.9522 for further details.
ChariTEES® Kids…. TEACHING KIDS HOW TO GIVE…ONE TEE SHIRT AT A TIME